Are you a true winner and up for a huge challenge? We are hiring an experienced developer for what is going to be some of the biggest web commerce platforms in Europe. You’ll be working in an energetic scale-up environment within a development team where the sky is the limit. You have the magical ability to create the best in class applications and components, preferably Magento 2 ready. You can really make the difference at 50Five!
This is your chance to be a part of a fast-growing international company that is launching one of the biggest web platforms in Europe, are you in? You''ll be one of the seniors in our Development team, and your daily tasks will be:
- Develop and maintain backend and frontend 50Five Magento 2 applications according to defined specifications;
- Customize core and third-party modules to accomplish defined business requirements;
- Participate in the definition of functional and technical requirements of applications;
- Participate in the design and architecture of applications;
- Test application to assure accuracy, integrity, and interoperability to achieve specified functionality;
- Prepare documentation for outlining logic, code, and implementation of application;
- Contribute in development of policies, procedures, and standards in the development and implementation of applications;
- Create release processes and release documentation for client use;
- Perform site releases and site updates for clients.
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us! Apply through our website, attaching your resume and motivation.
- Expert knowledge of web programming environment: Text code editors (PhPStorm), Apache, MySQL, Git;
- Expert knowledge of building applications with MySQL, PDO and ORM;
- Strong desire and ability to learn and work with new technologies, libraries and frameworks;
- Proven track record of integrating PHP applications against existing APIs;
- Experience working within Agile methodologies;
- Mobile optimized and/or responsive web application development skills.
To be a top-candidate, it would be nice if you also have:
- Magento 2 Certified Developer / Developer Plus certification a major plus;
- Strong understanding of Magento package/theme overrides, inheritance and fall-back system;
- Previous experience building custom modules for the Magento platform;
- Zend Developer Certification;
- Mobile optimized and/or responsive web application development skills;
- Previous experience utilizing Prototype and jQuery;
- Ability to setup and manage Apache and MySQL Server for local, staging and development environments.